Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Song and action man
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't remember the last time I ate a buttered bagel. I used to eat them for breakfast and lunch sometimes as a kid.

Not sure why but I haven't eaten one in years.

·
Super Moderator
38,312 Posts
Many...

French fries
Chocolate ice cream (or any ice cream)
Pizza
Bread
Chocolate cake
Marshmelons
Apple pie
Pumpkin pie
Assorted snack cakes (Fudge Rounds were frequently devoured)
Doritos
Cheese-its
Baked potatoes
Rice
Corndogs
Donuts
Cornbread
Fried chicken
Snickers bars and/or Milky Way bars (they were my two favorites) (I do still eat a Hershey bar now and then but I hate the ones with almonds so I don't eat them)

·
Irretrievably Lost
3,509 Posts
Pretty much any kind of junk food. I think @WillYouStopDave covered just about everything. Unfortunately my willpower is too strong and I never give in to temptation so it's always salmon and broccoli for me.

Reactions: itsalisalee

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm on a diet all the time now and I miss big meat pies and roasted vegetables, with mustard mash. Also treacle pudding. I used to make whole family-sized treacle puddings and eat them all to myself. I have lost a lot of weight but it's really, really boring eating salad and pasta all the time.

Also miss Chinese takeaways.Especially satay chicken, chicken foo yung and beef chow mein. Also skittles, I used to eat entire family sized bags of skittles in one go.

·
Super Moderator
10,005 Posts
Kimchi, Kimchi Fried Rice, Fried Chicken Strips, Ice Cream Sandwich, Steak.

That's all I could think of, but there are definitely more.

Reactions: itsalisalee

·
Sas user
4,238 Posts
Japanese curry rice with chicken katsu. Dominos peperoni pizza. They have pizza here but its different, and without the garlic and herb dip, which changes everything. Miss the days where i would get 2 for 1 large pizzas and eat 1 for lunch and 1 for dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Genuine curry puffs... We used to have them all the time in Singapore but of course they don't make them over here in 'Murica. I should look up a recipe and try making them myself, like I have with many of the other Asian foods I miss so much.

Also I'm with RSxo, I haven't had yakisoba in ages. I really need to make it again...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Popcorn, friend chicken, ice cream, dumplings, pumpkin pie, pancakes, bacon, and a bunch more, are the foods I’ve not eaten in a long time. I try to eat healthy, so most of these foods are to be eaten in moderation only.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts