Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so there's this little bump on my butt, it's been here for about a year and half. I don't think it's got any bigger. It doesn't hurt. It's movable. Also when I had a dermatologist look at it, he just said it was just a fiber pocket.

·
Unavailable
212 Posts
Okay, the title of this thread made me laugh because of the way it's worded. :b Is this for real?

If the dermatologist said it was nothing, why are you still worrying about it? Get a second opinion? A biopsy?

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
I read fiber pocket and thought about cereal.

Anyway, no that is not cancer. At worst, it would be a cyst, but the doctor ruled that out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Okay so there's this little bump on my butt, it's been here for about a year and half. I don't think it's got any bigger. It doesn't hurt. It's movable. Also when I had a dermatologist look at it, he just said it was just a fiber pocket.
Sorry, I'm still laughing.

If the dermatologist told you its a fiber pocket, then its a damn fiber pocket. You think people on a social anxiety forum know more about the bumps on your *** than a dermatolgist? All said in jest of course.

·
Banned
2,265 Posts
Lol!! go on a health forum and ask this..we are people struggling with sa..not fiber pockets lmao!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
i think he's making this up
Interesting! He/she does have only one post, that being their first. Who would make their first post on a SA forum in a "Secondary Disorders" thread.

I predict you suffer from Munchausen syndrome. Now go get diagnosed and tell me if I'm right so I can feel better about myself.

·
Registered
177 Posts
this thread made me smile. thanks.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
well have them. they are called butt cheeks. they only move when they are slapped so tell whomever is slapping your butt to stop slapping your butt. unless youre into that; in which case you would say harder

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
*holds in laughter*
If your dermatologist said it was a fiber pocket, that's what it is.

We won't really know (without pictures) more than your dermatologist. :)

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
No, it's a butt barnacle! Been to the ocean lately? ;)

Listen to your dermo.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
hypochondriasis......it's part of anxiety.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I've heard of people getting a lipoma which is a benign growth of fatty tissue. But yeah I have no idea really what you have. hope it works out for you though and you figure out what ever it is you need. I mean no disrespect.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts