Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Well, there's not a whole lot of variance you can do when it comes to a first person shooter set in current times. DICE said they wanted to make it feel like you aren't some superhuman hero, just an ordinary soldier. In my opinion, they achieved that (especially on hard). Also for variance you get to drive a tank, shoot lots of stuff with it, and be the second person in a jet (shooting and popping flares)

With that said, it is still an FPS set in modern times. Also, it's apparently quite short and I wouldn't doubt that. I think I have two levels left and I've only been playing for 6 or so hours. Definitely play on hard if you want to feel that "ordinary soldier" feeling.

Battlefield has been and will always be a multiplayer oriented game. In my opinion, singleplayer is something DICE tacks on to give a more complete experience. (In BC1, BC2 and BF3 I can say that. Although, the squad of four in Bad Company were a great idea)

·
Banned
3,884 Posts
People say it's boring but i Like it...

Walls,tables,...everything crumble and fall apart when your shooting/getting shot at.
The Lights from cars, The Sun, ect really effects your vision.
Graphics are Great.
sound is great.

The story itself not going to be good because it's an FPS but the gameplay in campaign is good.
It's hard compared to other shooters though.

Easy on BF3=Normal
Normal on BF3=A little Too Hard
Hard on BF3= Haven't tried it, but I'm sure it's close to impossible.

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
Took me 8hrs to beat the campaign mode first time around. A lot of twitch combat, and pressing certain keys during cutscenes. I died a lot during the cutscenes cause I wasn't quick enough to press a key.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts