Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm So Disordered Who Can Tell?!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Beaver
8,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious here. I always thought it was my main problem but now my therapist chic is thinking it's a side effect of another disorder.. lucky me :lol

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
SA is definitely my biggest problem by far. However, I think it's part of a larger overall anxiety problem. Lots of things cause me anxiety, it just happens that social situations are at the very top of the list of things that scare the crap out of me.

·
Registered
880 Posts
UltraShy said:
SA is definitely my biggest problem by far. However, I think it's part of a larger overall anxiety problem. Lots of things cause me anxiety, it just happens that social situations are at the very top of the list of things that scare the crap out of me.
:dito

·
Registered
75 Posts
anyone else have any other disorders on here besides SA?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I'm not sure myself. I have tried to figure it out and then I get more aggravated and confused then I was before. :stu :con

·
Registered
165 Posts
I've worked through most of my other stuff (OCD, depression, panic attacks, anorexia in my teens...) and SA is what's left. And even that has been getting a lot better!

·
Registered
175 Posts
SA is definitely my primary disorder, with depression following that and panic attacks trying to fight it's way into second place.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I'm not sure. I have depression too, for one thing. My mom has thought for years that I have Asperger's Syndrome, though I am skeptical of that. Actually I fear that a lot of my difficulties come from having a naturally artistic personality. (That's artistic not autistic).:)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Definitely primary. :cig

Secondary would be avoidant personality disorder, depression, and maybe others I don't know about like I didn't knew about SA till 3 months ago.

·
Registered
194 Posts
glittergaze said:
UltraShy said:
:dito
Me too actually.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts