Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I spend too much time on here, it's like I've become addicted.
I do my best to stay away for a few days, but within the next day I'm back. I can't control it.
And this forum is the about the only place I go to when I use the internet. If I got banned, that would solve the problem. I'd have no choice.
Plus I have exams the next couple of weeks...

Just wondering..

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
I have done it before, but I didn't tell them for how long.
They came back. :)

You won't miss that much.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Then please ban me until the 15th of May, until my exams are over.
Otherwise if I fail, it's SAS's fault :b

Can you do that?

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
It is done. Had to do it until the 16th. It won't let me put in a specific date so I had to use 3 weeks.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
lol. this will prevent her from logging in but not from viewing the website if shes on a school computer right?

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
She can still view the forum if she doesn't try top log in.

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
That's why I never thought temporary banning was a good solution to this problem. It doesn't stop anybody from coming and they can still browse a good chunk of the forum w/o signing in.
They can look all they want but they can't respond to any of the posts. It's like being grounded and seeing all the other kids in the neighborhood out playing while you're stuck inside.

·
Banned
791 Posts
is it possible to ask to be permanently banned, i would delete my account but there seems to be no option for that. I am in grad school full time and working full time and for some reason I keep getting distracted by the site.......

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
Yes it is possible to request a permanent ban. However, if you decided that you wanted to come back, we have no way of knowing the difference between a requested permanent ban and someone who was banned for a reason. Any new accounts would probably be banned as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts