Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... if say, you were absent for several months--due to real-life changes/upheavals, which have now (thankfully) subsided--and missed the whole changeover (including the announcement) by a wide mile?

• I am/was "James of Maine" in previous incarnations of this board from 2005 up to the current change, and see "myself" still listed in the directory;
  • Obviously, I lost my password during the changeover; but
  • I can't reset the password for that account due to the fact that the email address that was associated with that account has also lapsed due to my not logging in to it for too long.

So, as far as I know, I'm shut out as James of Maine, and probably have no way of proving that was my account anyway. I'm totally okay with starting fresh; I just couldn't find anything in either the posting rules or the TOS that would make that not-kosher, and wanted to check and see if it created a problem.

Thanks!

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
Welcome back James.

Actually, it is a policy not to permit duplicate accounts. It can cause confusion. If you PM Drew he may be able to reset your password for the old one. You would then be able to update any information you need to.

·
"Semi-retired" SAS Member
1,006 Posts
Nevermind, and sorry... I figured it out. I should have searched the recesses of my brain harder before creating a new account and posting here. Obviously, you can delete/suspend Bear Oak for being a duplicate account or whatever it is you need to do. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts