Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
When I first bought this book, I had a bad experience with it and I put it aside. To sum it up, I was reading the sections in the beginning on how CBT doesn't work well and I turned off my mind accidently and the next day I had problems where I was being harrassed from within. I heard things actually. Then I realized it was that I was not disputing my thoughts. I must of said something to myself the day before about not disputing my thoughts and took it seriously and I think I was malnourished. As soon as I remembered my shift in thinking and started to lightly dispute my thoughts and said no that's not true, the horrible problems stopped. I drink protein regularly now but I believe that CBT is good rational thinking that goes along with ACT. I'm going to read the book again without fear.

·
Banned
497 Posts
bread of shame, souls dna, where did you get this information? I'm just curious. I'm not spiritual/superstitious but the bread of shame got me thinking about other emotions in terms of loaves of bread and I became throughly confused
kabbalah

te power of kabbalah by yehuda berg

41 - 42 of 42 Posts