Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
I don't know much about astrology right now but I do get interested in it when there are facts that relate to me and most of the leo characteristics do fit me. My birth date is almost at the cusp of leo and Virgo so I think that is why I don't have that many characteristics of leo person in me.

I never really got deep into the astrology so I just follow that "date chart" which is available on Internet. I do hope to get more information regarding astrology. It really fascinates me 馃槉

Registered
I was pretty interested in astrology for a while. Leos are supposed to be showy, and they always like to be the center of attention, they are leaders and entertainers. Ha ha, I was just wondering whether any SAers here are actually Leo, and whether the astrological description fits your personality.

I'm a virgo, and I think my description fits me: analytical and methodical, shy and modest
I'm a leo but hate nothing more than being the centre of attention!

Registered
I was pretty interested in astrology for a while. Leos are supposed to be showy, and they always like to be the center of attention, they are leaders and entertainers. Ha ha, I was just wondering whether any SAers here are actually Leo, and whether the astrological description fits your personality.

I'm a virgo, and I think my description fits me: analytical and methodical, shy and modest
I'm a Leo, but in astrology you have to consider your ascendant sign which your birth chart is sort of filtered through (as I understand it) so you may not fit a typical idea of a Leo. It also depends which astrology system you are using as I'm actually a Cancer in Sidereal astrology.

I have Leo characteristics but I probably could relate to other characteristics of each and every zodiac sign. Astrology is fun, interesting and makes you reflect on yourself, but don't take it too seriously 馃榾
I think people who feel like the "characteristics of this zodiac sign" as per the internet don't apply for them, should try some other type of astrological not just the stars one, there are many type of astrological, some predict about you by using your name and your birth details like at what time you were born and what was the position of the moon at that time. Some predict things about you by the lines on your hands, typically called palm reading, many people don't believe in it as most of the palm readers they meet are con-artists, but I think if they visit an astrologer who has experience and is a professional, they might be impressed with the results.
But, in the end it all depends on the person itself, we cannot force a person to believe in something just because we believe in it.
So if you're Interested you explore this topic. Astrology is really a very vast topic if you dive in it you might have to give away your whole month to learn about it (well it applies only if you learn about things "deeply")

Registered
I am supposed to have a bunch of leo energy in my birth chart I don't really relate to it at all though. I do relate to the gemini stuff in my chart though, and the virgo stuff.

Super Moderator
Yes, I am a Leo. Both my mother and I once used to be quite interested in astrology, but that was a long time ago.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts