Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Jessica. I just came across the forums, and thought I would join, since I find it hard to join other forums. No matter how anonymous I am, I'm still afraid of people judging me!

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself. Hopefully I can gain/provide some help and advice while I'm here :)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Hello welcome to the fourm, I was a lurker till I Joined In January :) I tend to keep myself anonymous on here thats what I like about it :boogie

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Elza. I considered editing my post to get rid of my name, but decided to leave it. There are thousands of Jessicas out there. Nobody will ever know which one I am! Hehe.

Well welcome to you anyway! Let's hope we enjoy our time here :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Jessica, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, Stig6! :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone :)

RockIt, I'm glad you liked my posts - I have so much trouble writing on forums... even now, this post has taken about 5 minutes to write because I don't want to say anything stupid, or something that won't be easily understood. Hopefully I can work on that while I'm here!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

Hi Jessica my name is Ian. I don't mind revealing myself on here because I doubt anyone I know would know I go to this site lol. I'm pretty new here and would to say hi to everyone. Well to make it short and sweet I'm here for you anyone on this site. Stay positive. :D

- Ian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts