Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
4201 - 4220 of 4235 Posts

· aldehyde dehydrogenaser
8,309 Posts
Yes, for the plans of mice and men gang aft agley (go awry). or something like that.. I like mice by themselves but not where I live. Or in my non-existent beard.

Who are you voting for as state auditor? And is your state electing a new governor this year?

· aldehyde dehydrogenaser
8,309 Posts
Nope, though I did entertain the idea when I saw them being sold through Facebook. I just couldn't justify the price because they were being sold as a bulk lot. Lol. Not for the salaciousness, I just like vintage things.

Where does your inner peace come from? (Music, art, exercise, personal philosophies for ex)

· Registered
18,330 Posts
My first thought is to say medication, because inner peace is not something I experience a great deal of. Although some days I feel reasonably okay. Guided meditation has helped a bit too and I've sometimes felt a momentary sense of self-acceptance. I wish it lasted longer though.

How many old mobile phones do you have tucked away in drawers at your place?

· Super Moderator
10,240 Posts
Looking around from where I am sitting, I counted 6. I have probably a few more stashed away somewhere.

- - -

Get up and try stand on one foot. How many seconds can you last doing so?

Reactions: harrison

· Registered
18,330 Posts
The second time I lasted about 12 seconds - my balance is terrible. (but the first time was worse so I cheated and did it again)

Btw - you have a lot of old mobile phones.

When was the last time you had a New York cheese-cake? (I had a mini one - here in Melbourne - this afternoon.)

4201 - 4220 of 4235 Posts