Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
4181 - 4200 of 4235 Posts

· Super Moderator
10,240 Posts
Space and planets. Imagining the environment of other planets always intrigued me as a kid. But that intrigue disappeared once I was in my teens.

Do you have any extra added cushions or back support on the chair you sit the most on?

· Protector of the Den
15,329 Posts
Nope.

Do you or have you ever owned some sort of uncommon pet such as a rat, tarantula, python, rare breed of cat or dog, etc?
A lot over the years. Referring to your name, I currently own 3 species of isopods(powder blue, giant canyon, and zebra pill bugs). Over 30+ years I've had a mouse, guinea pig, cockatiel, crayfish, reptiles, amphibians, hermit crabs, cockroaches, triops, fairy shrimp, etc. Overall trying to get out of keeping exotic pets

Are there any horror movies you like?

· Registered
Crawling out
431 Posts
A lot over the years. Referring to your name, I currently own 3 species of isopods(powder blue, giant canyon, and zebra pill bugs). Over 30+ years I've had a mouse, guinea pig, cockatiel, crayfish, reptiles, amphibians, hermit crabs, cockroaches, triops, fairy shrimp, etc. Overall trying to get out of keeping exotic pets

Are there any horror movies you like?
That's a lot of isopods. I kind of want to try and keep a few. Triops are some really bizarre and alien-like creatures.

Not sure what counts as horror movies but I enjoyed The Mist, War of the Worlds, and Cloverfield. I'm sure there are others too.

Ever been pricked by something that's living, such as a cactus, porcupine, hedgehog, etc?

· Super Moderator
38,945 Posts
I couldn't name a specific time, place or something that pricked me but I have definitely had unscheduled encounters with pointy living things.

If you were some kind of insect (such as a bee) that required yourself to make a buzzing sound in order to move, do you think you'd get tired of your own buzzing sound?

· Super Moderator
38,945 Posts
I do not.

When you see someone that you know or recognize, do you ever see (in your mind) a brief "movie" of whatever that person was doing when you first saw them? (For an example, when I was a kid, I was introduced to a woman named Linda. When I first saw her, she had just taken her hair down and was shaking it around. Now, whenever I see or hear the name Linda, I see that in my mind (even though it isn't her). :LOL: )

· Registered
孤獨的靈魂
229 Posts
It’s not when I see someone that short movies play in my head but when I think about someone. But those could be several different movies depending on the person and not necessarily from when I first met them. However I have a clear moving image (kinda like a gif) in my head for like every person I know and it’s usually them smiling or laughing when I feel positively about them or them being unlikeable for when they suck 🤣

what is something about yourself that you’re proud of?

· Super Moderator
38,945 Posts
Can't think of a single thing, TBH. I guess maybe I'm mildly proud of myself for not being entirely off my rocker by now when I really probably should be.

Have you ever ridden a moped at 20 MPH and felt like a hero on a fast horse at full gallop?

· Registered
孤獨的靈魂
229 Posts
Honestly that is something to be proud of, idk how i made it until now and somehow get by either.

No but that sounds like fun, never had the pleasure of riding a moped lol

If you could own any animal, granted it could be domesticated and money wasn't an issue, which would you own?

· Super Moderator
38,945 Posts
A short haired chihuahua. I'm boring. I love to pet and spend time with larger dogs but they can be troublesome if they're stubborn or don't like baths or whatever.

What is the funniest thing you can remember?

· Registered
孤獨的靈魂
229 Posts
The most I ever laughed (and also a very precious childhood memory) is when me and my best friend first played the sims together. We weren’t even doing anything fancy, just decorating a house ALL NIGHT (which feels like you’re doing something illegal when you’re like 11) and we just made so many dumb inside jokes and it was just such a fun time. Don’t really have any funny stories to tell otherwise lol, I don’t experience much

if you could instantly learn any language, which would it be?

· Registered
孤獨的靈魂
229 Posts
Yes, if I am ever able to get my life together and am emotionally stable. But right now I can’t even take care of myself, let alone another human being. I take good care of my cats but I wouldn’t wanna be trusted with anything that takes more care and attention right now.

What’s the grossest food you’ve ever eaten? Like actual food, not dirt or something like that

· Super Moderator
38,945 Posts
I'm not sure. Generally, if it doesn't look or smell good, I'm smart enough to not punish myself. I will say I hate seafood. Fish can be OK depending on how it's prepared but the thought of eating lobster or shrimp or anything like that sends cold chills through my body. I also hate zucchini because once my mom told me she was making an apple pie and made it with zucchini instead, which tasted frickin awful and made me vomit. It's not so much that I would hate zucchini now if I had never been exposed to it. It's the memory of that that has eternally condemned zucchini in my mind.

Can you remember a time when you were dreading interacting with someone because you feared they'd not react well to you and were pleasantly surprised that they were nice?

· Registered
7 Posts
ROUNDHOUSE KICK! Not to play on the jokey hype of him, but I think he'd see his approach and maybe dodge or deflect. Maybe even ground him. Grapple him down? Rock was too trusting. Though he had every right to be. Smith was a baby, cheaply hitting him.

How do you think Jada's boyfriend dealt with the Chris Rock Slap drama? Hope he's ok. Probably stressful for him.

4181 - 4200 of 4235 Posts