Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 4269 Posts

· Protector of the Den
15,333 Posts
The red fox. Have been fascinated by them since I was a little kid. Not sure even what started it. One of my earliest fox related memories was taking our pet beagle out into a grassy field thinking that a fox would mistake it for another fox and be lured in. No idea why I thought beagles looked that much like a fox as a little kid.

What are some things you'd like to do this year?

· Protector of the Den
15,333 Posts
It focuses on a sensation, it feels like a ball of energy near the top of my skull. I can shift that feeling of energy throughout my body, sometimes extending it beyond it. If I spend a lot of time doing so, I can lose sense of which direction I am facing, and sometimes start to feel vibrations flow through my body. Unless I'm feeling really anxious, then I find it hard to escape intrusive thoughts to as whatever is making me feel anxious.

While looking in a mirror, have you ever stared into your eyes for a prolonged period of time, and as a result the visage of yourself starts to distort?
Yes, in the past I've tried this in a dark room. It was deliberately for that effect

Do you usually remember your dreams?

· Protector of the Den
15,333 Posts
My sleep is all over the place. Not too long ago I went through a period where I was lucky to get 3 or 4 hours of sleep in a night. More recently I'm sleeping the day away. My sleep times vary widely too.

Have you gathered or caught food from the wild?

· Protector of the Den
15,333 Posts
Water. Would like something better to help with dry mouth problems I sometimes have though.

On these kinds of games, if you think your answer is boring do you hold off hoping someone else will give a better answer? Asking because that is what I debated doing with my answer of water.

EDIT: Wow I had a lot of typos. Must not realize what I'm typing as tired as I am.

· Protector of the Den
15,333 Posts
It varies widely. Lately, I'm so sleepy that I'll sit in bed planning to get up and keep drifting off into micro naps over and over. It is really annoying because I don't feel like I'm getting more rested from the micro naps, but at the same time I'm wasting a lot of time. Happens often when going to bed where I'll keep drifting off before I can get into a comfortable position, turn off the light, or cover myself with a blanket. Can't be healthy :(

Are you happy with the area you live in?

· Protector of the Den
15,333 Posts
I've done both... Don't really do the steak one anymore but used to more as a kid. Was only exposed to dry well done steak as a kid in my defense. I'll go with pineapple on pizza. I don't hate it, but wouldn't want more than a slice or two.

Is there anything you are looking forward to doing when the weather warms up?

· Protector of the Den
15,333 Posts
Nope.

Do you or have you ever owned some sort of uncommon pet such as a rat, tarantula, python, rare breed of cat or dog, etc?
A lot over the years. Referring to your name, I currently own 3 species of isopods(powder blue, giant canyon, and zebra pill bugs). Over 30+ years I've had a mouse, guinea pig, cockatiel, crayfish, reptiles, amphibians, hermit crabs, cockroaches, triops, fairy shrimp, etc. Overall trying to get out of keeping exotic pets

Are there any horror movies you like?

1 - 16 of 4269 Posts