Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Are you an internet junkie?

• Yesss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe...(Pick only if you spend 0-1 hrs online each day)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spend at least two hours a day on the internet. I usually surf the net and spend time on message boards, mostly this one. Occasionally I chat and email. I might start playing World of Warcraft when it comes out. That should eat up more of my time.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I spend almost all of my waking time on the internet, except when I'm at work. When I was unemployed and not at school it was truly all of my waking time. I used to play computer games but I stopped even that in recent years. And it's not like I'm doing anything productive - it's mostly reading various forums and articles (ok, also some xxx stuff...). I'm not buying or chatting or anything else excpet passive surfing. This is the only forum I'm actually active in, and "active" means I don't post a whole lot, maybe once in a month or less.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Idle surfing, article reading, stuff a-downloading, E-mails sending and receiving...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi, I am Fly. And I am an internet-junkie.

I get up in the morning, wash and turn on the computer.Waste time,then I go to uni for the afternoon. Get home, turn on the computer and waste the rest of the day, then go to sleep.

@orwen2000:
Your post could have been written by me. I do the same thing, read forums, perhaps read a few articles. That's it. I can't even summon the energy to play computer games :lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mellah said:
My *** doesn't move from this chair. :lol
Same here. If I am at home then I am online. I think back to when I didn't have the internet and I honestly don't know what I did to pass the time. I even watch TV from this chair. My couch very rarely gets sat on. Sometimes though, I will rent a movie and I will force myself to get off this computer and go lay on the couch and watch the movie.

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
I'm online about 8-12 hours a day, it varies. I chat on AIM, play board games online against other people, read fanfiction online, post here, read a few other message boards, take online quizes and stuff, browse okcupid and hotornot. That's about it, once in a while I'll go on another site or do something else online like play a game on yahoo or something.

·
Registered
197 Posts
The computer's in my parent's room now so I can't go on nearly as much as I used to! It's sucks not being able to stay online chatting and emailing all night :( I miss that! *sobs*

·
Registered
927 Posts
I used to be, but now I simply dont have the time anymore to be a junkie. I spend like 1 hr per day max online. Every now and then I might have a day where I can spend 2 hrs.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The internet is an important part of my life, in terms of the social benefits ( This support group certainly is an example of that ) , the information that the internet provides, and the sense of accomplishment certain facets of the internet provide for me.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
My job involves intranet webpages, so I can't say I am able to avoid the Internet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts