Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...I met this boy in my dorm who is super cool, funny and intelligent. He's 19 and I'm 21. I don't know if he can sense it or not....but I can feel the sexual tension whenever he comes into the kitchen to hang out with us. He told me he wanted to get wasted with me a while back but I don't know whether to read that as him coming onto me or something else. I really WANT him...but he's young. How do I read a younger man like this? I want him so bad but I don't wanna come out and say it and have our friendship be awkward.
He lives in my dorm and I see him practically every day. He is ridiculously adorable. I want to...er......have a fling with him. I gave him my number but he never texted me. I just don't know if he wants me or not

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Id hardly call 2 years a problem, it's actually irrelevant. If you like him, got for it.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Lol ok I was expecting cougars. Two years isn't an age gap unless one is a minor. I wouldn't even bat an eyelash at a 19 year old and a 21 year old. Go for it, he probably wants you. 1) Sexual tension. 2) He wants to get drunk with you. 3) There could be a lot of reasons he didn't text you. I don't think it means anything.

·
Registered
308 Posts
So...I met this boy in my dorm who is super cool, funny and intelligent. He's 19 and I'm 21. I don't know if he can sense it or not....but I can feel the sexual tension whenever he comes into the kitchen to hang out with us. He told me he wanted to get wasted with me a while back but I don't know whether to read that as him coming onto me or something else. I really WANT him...but he's young. How do I read a younger man like this? I want him so bad but I don't wanna come out and say it and have our friendship be awkward.
He lives in my dorm and I see him practically every day. He is ridiculously adorable. I want to...er......have a fling with him. I gave him my number but he never texted me. I just don't know if he wants me or not
Go get the alcohol of your choice, and ask him to come over to have a drink and get your freak on. :p But yea being serious if a guy says he wants to get wasted with you its a pretty sure sign he wants a fling as well. And 2 years is nothing.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Go get the alcohol of your choice, and ask him to come over to have a drink and get your freak on. :p But yea being serious if a guy says he wants to get wasted with you its a pretty sure sign he wants a fling as well. And 2 years is nothing.
this is what I thought as well but I was unsure because of the lack of communication bwn us... I always thought there was a chance he was just busy. He iss in a frat after all...Im just not sure....pretty hesitant because it'll be awkward to be here in the dorm if he rejects me

·
Very Quiet
2,934 Posts
I guess I am getting old..I think I will try that line " I want to get wasted with you" haha..who knows..Anyway on a more serious note if you like him and he likes you get together without being wasted so he can know the real you..and you won't be all freaked out the next day of what you said or what happened...just sayin..

·
Banned
3,473 Posts
lol, every other week it's something new with you Kook

·
I Pee Sitting Down
694 Posts
lol you're 21 he's 19 yeah real big differents :teeth most of us thought you were wanting to date some 13 year old. He's interested unless he's gay. Us guys are only friends with girls we wanna have sex with and the fact that he wants to get wasted with you meaning he wants to get you drunk then take advantage of you.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Us guys are only friends with girls we wanna have sex with
:no

and the fact that he wants to get wasted with you meaning he wants to get you drunk then take advantage of you.
But this is probably true. Hopefully he means to do so with consent.

Kathykook: Even if the guy merely wanted to have a drink as friends, you can just do that and see where it leads. You don't have to ask him on a date in order to get him drunk, so it's not like he can reject you.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just ask him, if he wants to bang genitals together in a safe and fun fashion. That's what I would do if I was a chick in college, looking a slap and a tickle, maybe even a lick.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
I'll never understand why girls have more of an issue dating guys a few years younger than them than they do with dating men old enough to be their granddads.

·
Mega awesome
5,080 Posts
I'll never understand why girls have more of an issue dating guys a few years younger than them than they do with dating men old enough to be their granddads.
Ewwww I would never date a guy old enough to be my granddad...that would be a guy in his 80s..UGH!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts