Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Got nothin to loseeee but
58 Posts
I liked that movie alot. Inspiring and Cute are both accurate. Its a interesting story and is well made.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Very cool. Good timing too as Im about to head off to my own little cubicle job. But theres no building across the road from where I work :(

·
Registered
558 Posts
Thought it was going to have a sad ending there for a while. When that guy came in and took her away? Brutal. Phew. They make a nice couple. I like that they kept using signs instead of talking.

·
wtf
419 Posts
My first thought was that this guy seems like a nice catch. What a shame that the other girls missed out, hehe.

Overall I thought it was a cute video but parts of it were uncomfortable for me to watch. I have a hard time watching fluffy story lines, they almost make me cringe inside. I guess it's something I need to work on? idk

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
A little cheesy but pretty bloody good. I liked it.

I can relate to the part with him listening to his answering machine. Kind of depressing.

·
this too shall pass
1,512 Posts
Very good! I just wish it wasn't so unrealistic...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Great acting..no words, but the emotions came through perfectly.

The guy was lonely and depressed, although he was surrounded by lots of people. That is what social anxiety feels like. Also, he waited for the other person to start the Sign conversation. His anxiety and depression kept him from enjoying his life until he received positive feedback from the girl.

I'd like to see part 2, where she brings him into her world of people and social encounters, and he feels small and insecure. She pulls him into a social world, and he only wants to be with her (alone).

He must change his thinking, to overcome his social anxiety, before he can truely love.

·
Guided By Voices
2,396 Posts
i liked that. Brought a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing!!:)

·
On me "toes"
1,486 Posts
Thanks Crystalline.
I was really rooting for him there...it doesn't matter if it was realistic or not...it is relatable the loneliness and wanting to connect & the ups & downs of that...hoping some one sees you and talks with you and cares to make a connection.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts