Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so maybe mine are not that bad. Another site posts your infractions for everyone to see. Here is what I found:
Disclaimer: To my knowledge this post does not break any rules.

User: Noca
Infraction: Insulted Other Member(s)

Administrative Note:
Quote:
Anti american

Message to User:
Quote:
please keep those kind of opinions to yourself and not insult members of the board thx

Original Post:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fear of people View Post
"Hello Noca" Like I mentioned to J M...I do appreciate people replying back to me and I try to get back to everyone when I have the time too. However name calling is not acceptable on this site. Everybody who has joined this site should have read the terms and conditions before registering and one of those conditions were? No abusive language towards one another.

I joined this site so I can share my SA with other's who are experiencing the same emotions as too what I am feeling... but not get abused by others just because I have not replied back in time to which they want me too.

I will keep in contact with only those who show me a little bit of respect only.
I like Aussies, just not the average American.

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
oh, i saw that thread - someone didn't report the correct post or something. cause noca was insulting americans, and didn't care when people asked him to not do it.

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
hey, don't take any offense from infractions. they are given out regularly and sometimes to users who aren't bad people or bad posters at all (in your case). SAS is strict on certain rules and tends not be lenient in giving warnings or bannings, which isn't such a big deal if the moderaters always want to be consistent in following through with those standards even if most disagree with them. i'm not insulting the mods at all by the way, that's just how it is here and maybe in particular because its a board about SA they don't want to risk having anyone offended.

as Amocheles said it doesn't even mean they dislike the user they give the infractions or bannings to. don't take it personally, i can say confidently that the vast majority of the people here like you or are either just neutral, and you are treated with respect from what i've seen. don't worry about it :)

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
The funny thing is when someone actually is being insulting the mods keep the post up. (Check out the whole "please help me understand a mans thinking" thread over in general.)

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
The funny thing is when someone actually is being insulting the mods keep the post up. (Check out the whole "please help me understand a mans thinking" thread over in general.)
Nobody had reported it and it remained civil for quite a long period. That thread had gone far enough and is now closed.

In the future, if you find posts that are insulting, don't reply to them! report them instead.

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
Nobody had reported it and it remained civil for quite a long period. That thread had gone far enough and is now closed.

In the future, if you find posts that are insulting, don't reply to them! report them instead.
Ok my bad then, I usually don't really like to report posts though unless they're really really really bad. Plus I thought a mod would've seen those posts in it sooner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts