Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Frostie
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People keep talking about getting infractions and warnings. How do you know if you have infractions? Is there a way to look it up in your profile or does a moderator tell you? How many, if any, infractions do I have?

·
Registered
984 Posts
If you get an infraction you will be privately pmed by the moderators explaining why you got the infraction and quoting the guidelines you broke. You get allocated points and a color warning for the severity of your crime and a date when you will lose the points and/or get freed from a temp ban. If anyone decides to act like an idiot on a future date any past infractions you get are still looked at by the mods even if they are expired. You can check this by clicking on "infractions" in your user profile, it is the 5th button down between friends and contact info.

You should celebrate that you haven't gotten any infractions, you must be doing something right :clap

I've got three of them :eek:

·
Frostie
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, its good to know I have a clean record. One of my threads disappeared a few weeks ago and I posted in a couple of threads that got locked in the S&C forum. I was paranoid that I was in trouble with the mods.

·
Banned
642 Posts
You should celebrate that you haven't gotten any infractions, you must be doing something right :clap
Give it Time, especially if you post in S&C...Amocholes is good at cherry picking infractions. If there is a way to *ding* someone he will find it.

I.E. This post

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Give it Time, especially if you post in S&C...Amocholes is good at cherry picking infractions. If there is a way to *ding* someone he will find it.

I.E. This post
We normally go by the three infraction in a 30-day period. Warnings (like soccer yellow cards) don't count toward a ban, but can eventually toward an infraction (soccer red card).

Calling out moderators in a thread like this is certainly the right direction to go, by the way. :stu

***Thread Lock Warning***

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.