Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

In what position do you sleep most of the time?

• On my back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On my right side

• On my left side

• Other

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
On my stomach, I have a queen size bed to and its just me of course but I will go from one side to the other numberous times

·
Poorly Educated
4,912 Posts
The only way I can get to sleep is laying on my stomach with my head turned to the side. I sometimes wake up laying on my side or back but I just can't get to sleep in any other position than on my stomach.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i always seem to end up in a fetal position.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Mostly on my stomach, sometimes on the side. But i cannot sleep without having one of my arms under the pillow... it's soo comfy.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Usually on my right side, sometimes on my left, seldom on my back, and never on my stomach.

What's interesting is that I always have many vivid dreams when I sleep on my left side, but not when on my right side. :con

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a while routine for falling asleep: I start out on my back, then move to my side for a while, then roll onto my stomach just before I go to sleep.

·
Registered
15 Posts
SilentMagician said:
I have a while routine for falling asleep: I start out on my back, then move to my side for a while, then roll onto my stomach just before I go to sleep.
I have a routine, too. :D I start out on my back, then when I start to drift away I turn onto my right side. Unless I'm really tired, then I can fall asleep on my back. :b

·
Registered
120 Posts
Lonelyguy said:
The only way I can get to sleep is laying on my stomach with my head turned to the side. I sometimes wake up laying on my side or back but I just can't get to sleep in any other position than on my stomach.
Same here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts