Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe in God. But.... unlike allot of people I don’t follow one set religion, like for instance, I am not a catholic, protastin, and so on... I gather information from allot of religions that have similarities with god and so forth. I take that information, and basicaly try to figure out what god really wants from us because face it, not one religion out there is 100% correct.

Anyways, I was thinking today…. What If….

What if in the beginning of time, (if there even was a beginning, I don’t think there was, but just to simplify things I will use the word beginning) there was god and only God. What if god wasn’t perfect? What if God was both good and evil? (if god is the creator then he must at one time been filled with evil for evil to exsist right?) What if overall the good part of God said to itself that it was time to separate good from evil? What would God have done to do so??

What if God made what we now know as “Space” and within space he created planets wich could hold what we know as living beings? What if God spread the good and evil parts of himself out within these planets? What if his purpose of doing so was to sort out the good and evil? What if!!!! Lol.

I question things a lot, that is why god gave us the freedom to think for ourselves. I think the above is possible, but I would never say it is correct by any means, but I do think it makes a lot of sense and could possibly be the reason why we are here now living on this planet.

Hmmm…. Maybe I could write a book about this!!! Lol.

Ehhh anyways im just speaking my mind, to anyone who reads this, please don’t take offence to this and what have you. All this is, is just me thinking outloud so to speak lol.

·
kept in His hands
1,334 Posts
No offense taken here. I've come up with some interesting thoughts and theories at times too :) I agree that God gave us the ability to think and figure things out. I think maybe it's because He wants to give us the ability to chose and if we are continuously seeking the truth about things, He will ultimatley guide us to it. But those are just my thoughts on an early Thursday morning. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts