Are your parents over protective?My parents don't approve because they think she is a catfish
So I plan on meeting her without my parents first (taking neccessary precautions to avoid danger if she is)....and then later introducing her to my parents to her...killing all of their doubts.
Can I get an update?Ok so it's been months since I even talked about my gf on this site (I used to over do it actually)....Well anyway... we still haven't met yet but that's gonna change in a couple of months.
I found out a few days ago that my parents planned a massive vacation and cruise for over the summer to go out of the country. Well on the way back from the vacation, I'm gonna be stopped in my gf's city for a few days.
Problem is...my parents don't know about her. I kept her a secret because my parents told me never to meet anyone online for my own safety yadda yadda yadda.
I'm gonna be literally 5 ish minutes away from my gf and I don't want to meet her (it will ruin my meet up plans)
I know some people are gonna say...don't.... but problem is, my hotel is like right where she walks around on a daily basis.
So I need help avoiding her (man that sounds weird) until I could finish the vacation and get back home....Because she is gonna move to my state 30 days later :teeth
Well actually..I do want to meet her, but my parents are gonna be shocked and angry... ruining the entire trip. So that's why I want to wait until I get home to meet.
Which they then gave to you. They still don't have the right to eavesdrop on private conversations. Even if they had taken your gf to court you could get the phone "evidence" thrown out as inadmissible.It probably was illegal...but they payed for the phone... so I guess it's technically theirs.
And you didn't notice?Phone had a passcode but it activates 5 minutes after it is locked..not immediately..... I just put my phone down and tried to fall asleep... but my brother managed to unlock it in that 5 minute window.
Is the date continually getting pushed back?Idk if you read my update, but I'm not stopping there....it's too expensive of a flight. It would be a lot cheaper to just skip her state all together.
Also her moving date moved to 3 months later than originally planned.