Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So basically I was homeschooled for two years in my sophomore and junior years of high school and this year for my last year I've come back to public school and it's been a major adjustment. I've made friends and had to talk to new people, especially my teachers. This semester I've had to do 5 presentations which have been hard but are getting easier. At the end of the year, in English, I have to do an autobiography which I'm dreading because my life has not been so great and I hate being vulnerable. I feel like my paper will be 10 pages long. Oh, I also went to prom with my friends which was super scary and intimidating considering I hate my body and the girls at my school are gorgeous. I had a good time though. I've also gone out with my friends a lot and have been driving a lot more, I drove on the freeway with my dad. I freaking sweat right through my shirt lmao. I've been completing all the tasks I need to do to sign up for community college which means taking pre-college courses and calling people on the phone. I'm very proud of myself and I'm happy my mom is taking notice of how much I've improved because I'm sure no one else has. Thanks for taking the time to read this.:b

1 - 3 of 3 Posts