Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
d.a.e.f.l.t ? :duck (Does anyone feel like this?)

Like it has you on a leash and won't let go? It's fun for a while, but then it's more like a stifling drug.

I feel like my body's forcing my mind to do this. But I've gotten to a point now where I'm actually sick of this. I was paying $15 a month for two games, and I just now cancelled it because they're only hindering me, and it takes such a long time to accept that :( I feel free... now I can go and do other things I want to do, like see museums, read books, write my mom a letter :doh ...
(the only thing that's still bugging me is that I use forums like this one as a subsitute to a social life :um ... every day I need a dose or two...otherwise I feel utterly alone.)

Dying to read others' thoughts on this and their experiences :) :popcorn

·
Registered
994 Posts
I know the feeling of wanting to do something, but fear pulling me back...........

Write the letters, go to the museums (take me with you;-D) read books, do what you feel like doing. this is great......

In time, you'll meet people in the outside world (sounds like were locked up doesn't it;-D).........I think this way as well, I spend too much time here...*but*........I have learned to view it a different way......Were here because we do want to socialize, we do want the interaction with other people..........It's a start..........Its healthy.......

Things will fall into place;-)

·
Registered
994 Posts
As long as it wasn't on my picture, hey;-)))

After a while, it's almost like you know some of the people here......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts