Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm exhausted, just from saying hello. I would like to say it's nice to meet you all. But the truth is I'd rather not be here at all, I mean, I'm really glad to meet you, but I'd rather not be here, I mean like, not on this message board.

I'm sorry, I'll try to start over.

Hi, it's me "cherish" and I'm new to this board because I have issues. And well my issues, they started out small and then it was like someone gave my issues a growth hormone because my issues became ISSUES that began to spiral out of control, and now I don't know who I am anymore. I'm just empty, depleted and lost and I don't feel I have the knowledge or strength to make the changes I need to, to get back on life's track.

So I was hoping for some advice or inspiration from anyone that has ever felt the way I feel.

cherish

·
Comfortably Numb
232 Posts
Hello Cherish,you're not alone,I don't want to be here ether,but sometimes in life you need to face your demons.It won't be long before you move past this chapter of your life;and start anew.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey cherish welcome. :)

·
Neither Enemy Nor Friend
412 Posts
hi cherish, no need to feel nervous here. we all are trying to find cures for the same problem here. hope u find what you're looking for

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Cherish! :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts