Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
lol yeah that'd be scary, but iw ouldnt do it because of SA, i just know not to put myself in a position that i look like an ***, im un-to-be-made-to-look-like-an-***-able

·
Registered
61 Posts
WOW! That was brilliant! :D

But yes, I agree, NO way I'd have any part in that kind of thing. They'd have to carry me on a stretcher because if I was forced to do it, I'd have to drink buckets full of pure alcohol!

I think the groom upstaged the bride a bit though, a bit of a 'faux pas' in wedding tradition!

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
dancing is right out of godspell the remake. imagine being high in the audience when all of that is going on. haha. hmm.

·
HaloOfDarkness
608 Posts
Maybe that's why they are wearing sunglasses. I'd have to be drunk to dance down the aisle. That must be extremely awkward for those sitting on the edge seats of the aisle.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
actually if everyone else was cool with that i would be down. It would be alot different if you were doing that alone. Also if you are gonna pull something like that atleast make the song danceable. Chris Brown....serious? Throw a song like Heads will roll by the Yeah Yeah Yeah's on or Hey Ya by Outkast and ill be groovin down the isle.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Actually, if a close friend asked me to do this, I just might. It helps my SA tremendously to be with someone else, so dancing up the aisles with everyone else seems like it would be okay. Of course, this is just me imagining, I can't say what I would do for sure. In any case, that looks like an awesome wedding.

·
Registered
104 Posts
if everyone did that, it would be kind of fun...
if I was the only one though, noooo wayyyy
but this is a cute idea, i want a fun wedding like this

·
Registered
492 Posts
That was the coolest wedding entrance every. And i would totally do it, if i was ina group that was doing it I'd do it. Because your not the only one looking foolish. And look how much fun they had, I'd be all over that! but yeah about the music

actually if everyone else was cool with that i would be down. It would be alot different if you were doing that alone. Also if you are gonna pull something like that at least make the song danceable. Chris Brown....serious? Throw a song like Heads will roll by the Yeah Yeah Yeah's on or Hey Ya by Outkast and ill be groovin down the isle.
:agree

...how gay is it that you guys make my day? I love this forum :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts