Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot go out now without feeling nauseous. Even if it's just to the cinema. I'm hyper aware of everything and everyone that's around me. It's impossible to enjoy anything when I have to be around other people. I need to make some drastic changes in my life this year. I cannot let myself get any worse than this as it's becoming terrifying. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to cope if I stay like this:no

·
uggla
10,068 Posts
Do you find it hard to swallow when you're nauseous? I often feel like my throat swells up, probably from being tense, which makes me feel like gagging. That makes me feel more stressed out so I start feeling nauseous. I can usually make it go away by focusing on breathing, relaxing my body and drinking a little water, or something. How does your nausea come about?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I don't do that. Usually I'll notice it coming on before I've even left the house. I remember I was in London last year and sat in a pub feeling like I was actually going to be sick so I had to leave. This is really scary as I've never had this problem in the past

·
Registered
350 Posts
that sounds really horrible, sorry mate. Have you tried any medication?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts