Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started a new job a couple weeks ago, and yes, at first everything was going really well, but now I'm worried. This week and last week, they've only given me 10 fu**ing hours! I almost feel this weird wave of jealously going on towards me as well. I got in trouble for wearing a pair of pants that I wore several times to work and was even verbally told by store manager that they were fine. Come Thursday, I was told they aren't appropriate. Everyone besides two girls have started acting really cliquey out of the blue, and when I'm swamped I hear them in the back giggling, knowing damn well I'm up to my *** in customer service BS. It's very nerve wrecking especially since I haven't got all of the procedures down just yet, and yes there is a ton and corporate is insanely strict. I don't know what's going on. Customers are almost always absolute sweethearts and pleasure to work with and always say wonderful things about me. Maybe that's where this jealousy vibe is coming from. I don't know. Sorry, if this didn't make much since. I just wanted to get this off my chest.

·
Registered
125 Posts
You have nothing to worry about. From what I am reading it just seems like they are picking on the new person. If it seems their actions are really ill-mannered, just ignore and feel sorry for them. If they get pleasure out of being a jerk, they must have some serious issues or high stress. Defend yourself ifnecessary but don't get down at their level.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts