Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now that school's out and summer is in full swing, I've been beyond bored. I just sit at home, alone, on the internet. I've been trying to find a job just to occupy my time, but I've applied to at least 10 places by now, and I have not gotten one call back. On top of that, the one friend I actually hang out with has changed over the past month or two and I don't like to hang out with him anymore. I think he stopped taking his ADHD pills without his parents knowing, because he's just out of control. We can't go anywhere because he embarrasses me and always causes a huge scene, and he can't come to my house because my dad wouldn't approve of me hanging out with a kid like that. I mean he's f***ing insane off his meds, but when he's on them, he's nice, calm and down to Earth. It's really troubling because I've known him for a long time and we used to be such good friends, but now I can't even hang out with him at his house without getting pissed off at him for being way too out of control. AND on top of that, when he's off his meds, this may sound wierd, but he gets super horny. So all he wants to do is talk about sex and look at pictures of naked women. Which I don't mind,seeing how we're both straight guys, but it's CONSTANT, I mean the kid isn't 13, we're both around 16 years old, I mean he should've calmed down by now right? So I guess I'm asking what should I do? Do I confront him about it and get him back on his meds, or try and distance myself from him and let him figure out he has a problem for himself.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts