Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:sus Hello I am new to this forum thing but I feel so lonely I do not have any friends in this world. I wish I had just 1. Is this to much for me to ask? I have a boyfriend who ignores me most of the time. I feel invisable to everyone I meet. I have a job but nobody asks me to do anything and when I ask they just change the subject? This town is so cold and selfish. I would move but I do not have the money. My boyfriend has said he will kick me out because all we do is fight. Well if you where ignored you would look for any attention you could get to. Being with someone and yet feeling so all alone is the woste thing in the world to me. I can't go out alone my anxiety is to high. Please help. Before it is to late I have nothing left in this world but to end it all... I have tryed in the past and that was a mess. This time I will do it the right way. Maybe hanging or even drownd my self in the lake with a few rocks... Sick of thinking all the time and crying and feeling like nothing. I am not a selfish person I give give give but people always take take take soon there will be nothing left of me to take.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ah, that's where you went wrong.

you ask when you should tell, and you give when you should take.

Here's a hug.
:squeeze

Now do something about your problems. What do you want?
to be told you're pretty? Money? a red velvet hat?

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, Rasputina! :)

·
Banned
168 Posts
women dont get lonely, unless you are horrendous

·
Son of Odin
165 Posts
Aww... Well we're all here your friends! ^__^