Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know why. I feel like I've got like ADD or something and I want to do something but I don't know what. I just cleaned my whole house and went vacuum crazy and I'm literally shaking because I have to do something!
God I should be a maid or something if I keep going on cleaning sprees....
I'm driving my boyfriend crazy complaining about being freezing cold and now I'm anxious for no reason and I'm cleaning all around him.
Somebody give me something to do!:boogie

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
can you go for a run? some sort of strenuous exercise to tire yourself out? if you go on like this, you won't be able to sleep!

·
Registered
171 Posts
its called... drumroll... propranonol! Its for the shakes, which can be very embarassing.

should work fine for you.

try taking melotonin supplements too. also good for sleep.

OR, you could just stay up for a night and limit your sleep to six to seven hours a night.

hope one of those work for you ;)

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
I would almost see a doctor. At that point, the anxiety is pretty bad.
You need to calm your thinking, but I am not sure how successful that would be at this point. :(

·
Registered
813 Posts
I have some tremor/twitch issues and propranolol didn't help me at all. If that doesn't help, then what will?? Someone please tell me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I 'winterized' my house! I did everything yesterday I had been putting off and it eventually wore me out to the point where I hit my bed and fell right asleep. I'm sure my bf was happy about that!

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
^hm. did everything you've been putting off.....sounds like a good plan....

·
Registered
171 Posts
wait, untouchable... why are you a "male"??

·
Registered
813 Posts
Could be a mistake. If not, what's wrong with it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts