·
UnDeRrAtED
34,712 Posts
noo. its too sexy

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Cool stuff!

I'll have to check that movie out if I ever get the chance. I'm really into horror flicks, so it sounds like my kind of thing!

·
Shauna The Dead
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've added a few things, gender, birthdate/place etc. But it can take a couple weeks for them to approve it. I'd add a picture and resume but its kinda expensive. Maybe after I've done more stuff.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Alright :p I'll let everybody know when its available on DVD.
lol! Honestly wasn't implying any kind of pressure there or anything - but many thanks for that! :D

I think it's really impressive that you starred in a film. I used to be interested in acting when I was much younger, but it was an subject I didn't choose to pursue during my education because of my SA. I can't imagine ever doing anything like that (even if I had the necessary acting talent which I don't) as I'd just find the whole idea too intimidating/ scary. You are very brave!

·
SAS Member since 6/2/01
260 Posts
That's cool! I'll have to check it out when it comes out.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Wow Congrats Shauna! That is very cool, I'm such an imdb.com nerd...always reading the movie trivia hehehe.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
That is AWESOME! :boogie :boogie :boogie
Congratulations - a celebrity among us....oh, please don't fall into those traps - Angelina, Britney, Paris, Nicole, yeah, you know :lol.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts