Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have become totally numb emotionally. Don't know why, but I suspect years of stress and depression have left me burnt-out. So I go through each day trying my hardest to show off emotion when appropriate, but all the while I feel empty inside. There is a finality to this emptiness, as if it's telling me that emptiness and nothingness is all there is. I know that feeling this way is really bad, because I find myself wondering why I put up with the daily anxiety if there is nothing to strive towards. I would like to be not-numb again, but I don't know how to make myself care...

·
Ex SA Suffer-er lol :)
124 Posts
Yeah i know this feeling it really suxx.. The worst feeling ever.. Dont worry though it gets better.. Im slowly but surely overcoming my SA..

·
Registered
44 Posts
I feel the same way. But the pros of being numb is you don't even care if you get hurt anymore so you take more risks, and when you take risks is when you accomplish things and life starts to get better. Well, at least from my experience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.