Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Kafkaesque
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The crazy fluctuations of my mood have gone out of my control. I just can't seem to affect my feelings no matter how I try. It's as if various negative emotions - severe depression, mild melancholy, irrational anger, extreme angst, childish jealousy, weird lethargy etc - simply take over my head for no reason, stay there for hours or days or weeks, then suddenly disappear only to be replaced by another. My poor consciousness is helpless, and I'm afraid one day I'll simply break down and develop schizophrenia or something like that.

I know I need to take time dealing with this problem. But I'm still terribly frustrated, especially because I'm not sure whether I'm really trying or unconsciously letting myself sink deeper and deeper.

·
Kafkaesque
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
22 Posts
The crazy fluctuations of my mood have gone out of my control. I just can't seem to affect my feelings no matter how I try. It's as if various negative emotions - severe depression, mild melancholy, irrational anger, extreme angst, childish jealousy, weird lethargy etc - simply take over my head for no reason, stay there for hours or days or weeks, then suddenly disappear only to be replaced by another. My poor consciousness is helpless, and I'm afraid one day I'll simply break down and develop schizophrenia or something like that.

I know I need to take time dealing with this problem. But I'm still terribly frustrated, especially because I'm not sure whether I'm really trying or unconsciously letting myself sink deeper and deeper.
I feel exactly the same way. It's the illness man, sometimes it gets too hard to try and fix. Sometimes I feel so weak, like I'm hanging onto my sanity by a mere thread. Still as much as I wish I could be obliviously crazy sometimes, I know it's a choice to let my mind go and I've decided to hold on and sort my mess out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts