Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yoo. Well, before I say something weird or maybe something im not supposed to, I just wanna say this is my first time being here :), or being in a forum for a couple of years now, so if I talk too much or something, im sorry.
I came here to ask for your help with maybe just me trying to find an explanation for a problem I have, but I really do feel bad. since last year, I became very shy. At school, I cant answer questions or ask for help because Im too shy to come near the teacher, and I cant meet new people. but lately I feel like this became worse. My best friend started to talk to other girls online, so I thought maybe I'd try as well, but when I bring myself to say hey, I dont know what to say afterwards... even if before I think of what to say, at the actual time it would seem too stupid to say, or I just forget what I wanted to say. When I try to talk to people I dont know, or even people I know, I get sweaty and I cant breath normally and I become aware of every move I make and I dont know what to say. I cant talk to people or meet new friends and I want to, I really do. Every time I come with this problem to someone, they say I will open up to people and it will all be over. But I feel like it wont. I cant do sports because im afraid others will see me and laugh at me, I cant show my talents or do any of them outside of my room because im afraid people will judge me, it seems like I cant do anything. Like, I really like swimming. I love it. But I cant swim at a pool without looking like im doing it for the laughs, because I dont want people at the pool to look at me and criticize the way I swim. Everyone is moving on with their lives, but im just stuck at the same place, unable to even start a conversation. Is it me just being shy or do I really need to start thinking it is something else? I checked some pages that explain social anxiety, but they all come to some really serious problems, And I dont have those things so extreme. Help? thank you for reading this :heart

1 - 1 of 1 Posts