Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gone to 4 meetups in the past 8 days, and I didn't feel nervous at any of them! I even chatted with the people there like a normal person! I even gave a ride to a complete stranger out to one of them, and we made small talk on the way out, and it wasn't weird or frustrating!! I was the quietest person at all of them, but I spoke, and when I did speak, I had something to say! I was funny and witty, and people responded positively to me! And one of the groups is a bunch of people my age!
I wish I could bottle this feeling up so I can pull it out and remind myself of what I've accomplished next time I feel depressed and miserable! I'm listening to upbeat music on my computer, and I can't stop being excited or happy!

·
Protector of the Den
15,034 Posts
Great work! You've had a very socially active 8 days. That would be great if you could bottle those experiences up to remind yourself later. I know I tend to forget my accomplishments and how far I've come

·
Registered
690 Posts
Great work! You've had a very socially active 8 days. That would be great if you could bottle those experiences up to remind yourself later. I know I tend to forget my accomplishments and how far I've come
I do the same thing when it comes to not valueing what I've done. Thats great you can get out there and have fun without being scarred.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts