Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im feeling really sad and lost.
Various reasons why.

Tomorrows saturday. Great. Well i just gota leave the house. I dont have anywhere really to go but im not gona stay home all day and feel like even more @#$%. Not looking forward to the weekend at all.

I got alot of physical pain in my body right now especially my neck. Im home right now but its still with me. Its not cos ive got a bad neck its just cos of anxiety while outside today.

I got rejected by a friend I wanted to do something on the weekend. I had been looking forward to that but she just msg me saying she had other plans. Fine...ill just move on and wont think too much of her anymore.

Im feeling a little ill too because ive eaten alot of garbage. I think this also adds to the anxiety.

However today Ive decided that im no longer going to think stupid thoughts that I dont want to be thinking. Things such as Im being stared, im gona get attacked and the like.
Im not gona accept them anymore. I am in charge of my mind and Im just not going to give them any time to exist in my thoughts.Today Im gona tell myself repeatedly that I only want to think good happy things and discard immediately anything that isnt nice. I dont even want these things to pop inside my head for a second.

· Registered
10,769 Posts
I don't feeling very well either. My legs are killing me. It hurts like heck when I get up from a sitting position. I have to grip the chair and push myself up. I think I overdid it doing the chores. Also, my depression is acting up and on top of that the stupid women at work are being a pain. I just want to curl up in the fetal position.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.