Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this website. I created an account due to my lack of a social life. It's like I'm constantly coming down on myself no matter where I go or what I'm doing. I feel like there is so much I want to do in life but am afraid of being judged.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Kota whats good? Welcome to SAF - i have had very similar feelings if you ever want to chat let me knnow

·
Goofy Goober
1,520 Posts
I feel like there is so much I want to do in life but am afraid of being judged.
I feel the same way. :( But, anyways, hello and you can talk to me if you're ever lonely. :)

·
Lonely and hopeless
34 Posts
I'm new to this website. I created an account due to my lack of a social life. It's like I'm constantly coming down on myself no matter where I go or what I'm doing. I feel like there is so much I want to do in life but am afraid of being judged.
Here, here!

·
Author
242 Posts
Hi Kota, welcome :)
Hope it helps to know you're not alone

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Kota! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm new to social anxiety support, well I'm not knew I registered before but never had the courage to say anything. SMDH. Well anyways I live nearby in los Angeles and were both in the same boat. Please send me a message and we can talk about what happen in our life that caused us to end up alone. And anyone else read this please send me a message do. I'm trying to break myself from loneliness.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts