Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally going to get the courage to get up and leave my annoying family members for one month. I think this is good for me. Craigslist has a nice sublet/temporary housing section. THis is a good arrangement for me seeming as how I don't have a job right now, but I'm also desperately looking for independence. I can't wait to get away from my rude sisters and overprotective family members, even if it is for a brief while. I've been feeling choked up in here for the longest time.

I think this is best for me, considering the fact that I've become very paranoid of my family members, and have even been resorting to violence lately. I also will have roomates, and they are strangers, but at least they won't be making fun of me or minding my business.

For those who are unsure about whether or not to move, subletting can be considered a "trial run". If things don't work out, then you can always move back home. And it seems as though there are a lot of leases that end in the beginning of September-when school starts for many students.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts