Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It feels so good! I love my swifter wet jet! I am going to throw rocks in my neighbors yard because she mows her grass too much. la la laaaaaaaaaaa

Anyone else manic today! :clap:b

Roses are red
Violets are Blue
I am freaking manic
what about you?

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
make sure to take advantage of it! be productive and creative and such.

i wish i was hypomanic but it never ends well so its for the best that i'm not

·
Registered
289 Posts
I wish I was. I get stuck on the depressive end at nearly %98 of the time. /sigh

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
If anybody wants to understand what my personality is like they should simply read the definition of mania and then imagine the polar opposite of that and that would be me.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ultrashy- You could have a mental block. It could keep you from experiencing joy.

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
ultrashy- You could have a mental block. It could keep you from experiencing joy.
What if it's not a mental block keeping one from experiencing joy? What if it's just that the world sucks? Yeah, I think that's it.

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
It feels so good! I love my swifter wet jet! I am going to throw rocks in my neighbors yard because she mows her grass too much. la la laaaaaaaaaaa

Roses are red
Violets are Blue
I am freaking manic
what about you?
I'm not manic but this post made me feel happy. :boogie

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yay!

The world does not suck but maybe your perception of the world sucks

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
What if it's not a mental block keeping one from experiencing joy? What if it's just that the world sucks? Yeah, I think that's it.
The world objectively does suck. I remember a study that showed depressed people had a better ability to recall details than happy folks, suggesting that they see things as they are instead of having the ability to gloss over all the bad stuff.

Perhaps happiness is largely just an illusion. Though it would be a nice illusion and I'd be happy to be put in a drug-induced alternate reality of pure bliss if the f'ing DEA didn't ban all the drugs that do that.

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
The world objectively does suck. I remember a study that showed depressed people had a better ability to recall details than happy folks, suggesting that they see things as they are instead of having the ability to gloss over all the bad stuff.

Perhaps happiness is largely just an illusion. Though it would be a nice illusion and I'd be happy to be put in a drug-induced alternate reality of pure bliss if the f'ing DEA didn't ban all the drugs that do that.
Yep. The world is a horrible and depressing place. People treat others like slabs of meat who exist just for their own benefit. People are enslaved and murdered and raped all over the world all the time. Life is cheap. It's just too bad it couldn't be short too.

If I could get away with being in a drunken stupor daily I do it. Only thing is I have bills to pay.

·
crazy
2,067 Posts

Roses are red
Violets are Blue
I am freaking manic
what about you?
Just quoting this again because I can, and it still makes me laugh. Maybe I should be find a mania forum to read... :um

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am still manic! I didn't throw rocks but I found a few big sticks to throw in her yard! heheee I hope her lawnmower breaks! Mowing your grass 3 x in 1 week should be illegal!

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I want to go to the grocery store and just walk down the cereal aisle and knock all the boxes off the shelves! I want to throw tomatoes at the freezer doors. I want to stomp on the grapes. I want to take a hammer to the self checkout lady that screams at me to place the item in the bag! I want to play bummer carts with the grocery carts and last but not least I want to pour milk all over the floor. Now that is what I call grocery shopping! hehe

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am loving these brain zaps! I feel great! They feel great!

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
I want to go to the grocery store and just walk down the cereal aisle and knock all the boxes off the shelves! I want to throw tomatoes at the freezer doors. I want to stomp on the grapes. I want to take a hammer to the self checkout lady that screams at me to place the item in the bag! I want to play bummer carts with the grocery carts and last but not least I want to pour milk all over the floor. Now that is what I call grocery shopping! hehe
lolz that sounds like a blast. especially playing bumper cars with the carts. :clap

the closest i came to doing that was going grocery shopping with this woman very drunk at 2am and we accidentally sat on some burritos, haha. the store people didn't like it though.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
:lol QFT!

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
I am going to throw rocks in my neighbors yard because she mows her grass too much.
Now that's just ebil! :lol What if she loses an eye?

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oops better not throw the rocks. But I can throw STICKS!!!!! Or spray paint her grass pink and purple. A big happy face in pink and purple! with devil horns! LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts