Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be working at Disney World in less than a month!! This has been something I've always wanted to do in my life.

I always used to think I was too shy to work for Disney, but I was proven wrong. I just applied one day on a whim and during my interview I was so convinced I did a terrible job. But then a week later I found out I was hired! It was the greatest feeling in the world!

I'm traveling across the country for this job. I'm nervous, but in an excited way! The best part is that when I'm not working I get to play in the parks for free whenever I want :boogie

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! It probably is the best job ever lol, I'm so lucky I get to do this! :)

·
castor sacs
7,092 Posts
It's already a feat enough you were able to do the interview with SA. Props. What position is it exactly?

Also, take me with you. ;_; (I've never been to Disneyworld, but if it's anything like Disneyland multiplied like, 10 bajillion funtimes, then I'm dying to go.)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll be doing attractions, which is basically the fancy Disney wording for ride operations. I don't know exactly which ride yet though! And yes, doing that interview was torture! But I just dealt with it and of course it wasn't as horrible as I built it up to be. And Disney World is like Disneyland but with three extra Disneylands plus two water parks. It's amazing lol! Plus the Harry Potter theme park is close by and OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO GO!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats! I worked at Disney a year and a half ago. I'm not going to lie, it was difficult for me with my SA but I did manage to have fun. Good luck! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts