Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BSOD
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm done with this piece of **** family. Fight #98172937194 of the same stupid **** over and over again. I'm sick of my mother always playing the victim card. No support she says? I know at this very moment she's going around telling everyone what a horrible daughter I am for yelling at her. Then comes the pity.

"Oh don't be so mean to your mother."
"It's tough being a mother, you should be more considerate"
**** you **** you **** you

Help me? Support me? Nurture me? She's never done any of those things. I raised myself. I never needed her. The few times I wanted help all I got was 'figure it out yourself'. You've left me alone for half my life, why stop now?

Oi mom, that disgusting piece of crap you married 27 years ago is the most despicable human being I've ever known, but you're not that far off.

·
BSOD
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If there's a god or some higher being out there, take my mother and give me my grandmother back. Better yet, take both my parents in exchange for my grandmother. Two for the price of one.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I hate to hear stuff like that.
I wish there was something I could do to help you.
But I can't because I'm in the same situation.

·
today's a beautiful day
2,217 Posts
Sry to hear that, Shycheese...U had tough life =(
.... I can relate..
And your mum telling u this... damn!... I hate it too. My mother told me she's ashamed of me...

Yes, its good to went. And them parents!.. its their fookin fault we get to suffer SA!
I hate that too... you are on good way to be over SA soon, acknowledging and believing its not your fault you suffer now...

I wish u get over SA soon!
Remember, you are good person.. no matter what your mum tells you are! She has her own unresolved issues...

·
Registered
494 Posts
I'm sorry about the situation your in right now. Parents in particular bring up that kind of rage in us all. And your only p*ssed off because you love them so deeply. What have they said to you that's hurt you so much?

I hate to confront my true thoughts & feelings towards my parents so I just coast along through life wondering why I haven't started living yet. Your brave for facing those thoughts and posting it on here. I think it would be not so good to say those things directly to them as you know by creating this thread.

Hope it all works out.

·
BSOD
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was just a vent post, but thanks for replying anyways. I ended up sulking in my room for two hours before going for a run to get a rid of all that anger. I feel better now, though I wish it didn't take two hours of sulking to get my composure back >_<.

Damn emotions make me all mushy. Hmph.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Your not alone.

I think all my SA came from my mom. I can not ever remember her ever hugging me or telling me she love me. It's also why I have so much problems with women. My life when I lived with her could be hell at times. I sorry for your pain. I would tell you getting away from them would be the best but you may not be ready for that yet. Try not to be sucker in to a fight with them, try walking a way.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
my twit of a mother is the same way

want to team up and mother each other

tbh ive been really into the idea of induced lactation so lets make this happen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts