Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been here in a while and it was because everything was going pretty well. I met my first boyfriend last year. Last week we broke up. We were only together for a few months but...he changed my life. He told me he loved me, something nobody else ever does, He brought me to meet his friends and for once, I felt normal. Now it's back to me being alone and I'm not handling it well at all. I've cried every night since. I'm just so terrified of being alone for the rest of my life. That there are no other guys like him, he seemed so perfect and I felt like I imagine everyone else feels...but now I feel more down than I've ever felt....

·
Fun...Fluid...Formidable
7,159 Posts
You're first bf is a bid deal, so its understandable how you're feeling. Soon get rid of everything that reminds you of him and live in the present. Love is like learing to ride a bike, you fall, you fall, you fall, you don't fall.

·
Positivity Revolutionary
110 Posts
Look forward to the future, there will always be something to look for, you just have to realize it. Don't let the past weigh you down, learn and get up. What you see isn't reality, it's what you make. :)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
This is how it feels now, dont worry, it will pass.
The sun will shine once again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts