Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bye SAS
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who deserves to die. I would be better off dead tbh. There's nothing real about me, not a single thing. Just fear. Life is horrible, why can't I just die?

·
Greenmail
4,205 Posts
Who deserves to die. I would be better off dead tbh. There's nothing real about me, not a single thing. Just fear. Life is horrible, why can't I just die?
You seem even in your posts to be very up and down. I dont really show it in mine but I am also like this. The up parts aren't really as even. You seem to be really up ( in comparison to how one might be with an anxiety disorder) and then scraping the bottom of the bowl the other half of the time.

I have considered the possibility of myself having borderline personality as it seems to fit me even more so than social anxiety disorder.

borderline info states an extreme reaction to negative or positive interactions. My over reactions seem to be about everything.

With borderline as I have read, its not a chemical switch is like dominoes. Something bad happens (one domino is pushed) and then well you can guess the rest.

From what ive read the emptiness segment is a lack of identity, rather than a depression emptiness.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
None of this is true about you (from what I see). Most everyone here is struggling and afraid, me too. I wish I had a simple way out for both of us, I often feel like I'm waiting for someone to say something or do something when it all will change. I wish I could be that someone who says something to you and changes everything... I don't know, I think things can change. We'll just have to do it ourselves. Anyways.... I'm sorry you feel that way, but I really do think you have more to offer than you realize.

·
Registered
553 Posts
ACCV93- I'm sorry to hear you say these things. Please take care of yourself. If that means you have to remove yourself completely from some people or situations that are causing you pain, then do it!

·
El Pollo Loco
17 Posts
If you were truly what you say (a shallow ****) then you would not want to die because you haven't gotten all you can from life yet. So be shallow, and LIVE, because (trust me) life gets better as you get older. The things that seem so desperate to you now will be obsolete in your future.

·
El Pollo Loco
17 Posts
Don't be afraid of change, because change doesn't care. Take control of the changes in your life instead of letting them take control of you. "Be the change you wish to see in this world."~Ghandi

None of this is true about you (from what I see). Most everyone here is struggling and afraid, me too. I wish I had a simple way out for both of us, I often feel like I'm waiting for someone to say something or do something when it all will change. I wish I could be that someone who says something to you and changes everything... I don't know, I think things can change. We'll just have to do it ourselves. Anyways.... I'm sorry you feel that way, but I really do think you have more to offer than you realize.

·
♎ Mackinac Island Fanatic
28,958 Posts
I'm sorry you're hurting, ACCV93. I still remember when you first started posting and I replied to you. IMO you don't deserve to die and you strike me as anything but shallow. I hope this passes and you realize that. :squeeze

I wonder if Invisiblehandicap is on to something? I often have similar thoughts and feelings; am not diagnosed borderline, but do show many traits. Something to think about, at least.

·
♛♚♝♞♟♜♚&
6,528 Posts
You may think so, but we sure don't :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts