Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. So, I am 23. Regular marijuana smoker. Smoking weed is weird because sometimes it helps my anxiety and sometimes it makes me feel mentally slow! haha! but I still smoke all the time. Do you think it helps or hinders the social anxiety? what's it do to you?

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you want help in college, you need to ask for it. They have special ed type classes in college for the slower learners. (My best friend is in a few of them.) Or you could always try a few online classes to see how that works for you. There are still deadlines to meet with online classes, but you can work more at your own pace and you can always message the teacher if you have any questions.

Edit: Hmmmm...did you edit your post or am I going crazy.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I've smoked weed for awhile now.

I love it because it enhances my introversion and my mind becomes wonderfully stimulating. However, it will certainly make social anxiety worse at least while you're high. My mind becomes so highly stimulated that I can barely pay attention to the external environment while I'm high.

I don't recommend socializing while high... but doing it with close trusted friends or alone is awesome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts