Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll move there this summer i'm so excited. It sure is gonna change my social life and take it to the next level. Hope to fight the depression because i won't have my family there.
Those who can afford to travel for a long period of time,i encourage you to go and try. It would certainly be a life changing experience.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sounds pretty amazing!
I have an impression that french people are quite sociable etc, so you're kind of 'forced' to socialize a lot. but im sure its going to be a great experience, hope you get to meet lot of nice people there=)
I really want to go study abroad in the future, and perhaps i will, it would do good for my anxieties as well as it will do for your depression.

·
人間か悪魔か&#
54 Posts
Wow, that's great! You'll get a new perspective on things and discover a little about yourself too. Everyone I know who studied abroad said it was the best, funnest and most amazing thing they've ever done ^^

Ah, and foreigners always get cut a lot of slack socially. You're not expected to know how to act so you can only go up and up :)

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I'm jealous. Do you speak French?

·
Next to normal
2,727 Posts
Congrats and I hope you have a great time! I have been studying abroad in Germany for about a month myself. It's definitely easier to go outside your comfort zone when you are completely out of your element. Best of luck :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts