Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Live. Laugh. Learn
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to have someone to cuddle with in the cold dark winter season. Yeah, I could cuddle with a guy but guys are hairy and smelly. Girls have soft, smooth silky skin and they smell so sweet too.

The sex is just a consolation prize, at least to me anyway.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
what if you found out that the girl you've been cuddling with turn out to really be a man? He hides his hairiness simply by shaving, he has female facial features and is wearing makeup, he even smells like a female.

·
Live. Laugh. Learn
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what if you found out that the girl you've been cuddling with turn out to really be a man? He hides his hairiness simply by shaving, he has female facial features and is wearing makeup, he even smells like a female.
The only way I'll find out is right before sex, which means I have enjoyed numerous cuddling moments with "her" already.

I can continue to cuddle and date her, we'll figure out the sex thing later, which could become a deal breaker in the long run.

·
Sigh...
856 Posts
Same.
But Cuddle/hug > Sex imo.
No wonder i'm a loner...

·
merry-seeking
473 Posts
Several years ago when I lived out west, a friend told me about a cuddle party he'd gone to and though it sounded kind of intriguing, I never went to one.

I love sharing affection with someone I like/love, it's one of the best feelings. I can go without sex a while, but to go without hugging and cuddling...it's utterly depressing for me :|

·
Severed member
2,972 Posts
Several years ago when I lived out west, a friend told me about a cuddle party he'd gone to and though it sounded kind of intriguing, I never went to one.

I love sharing affection with someone I like/love, it's one of the best feelings. I can go without sex a while, but to go without hugging and cuddling...it's utterly depressing for me :|
Did you see the big thread about cuddle parties? There was even a website with pics(they will make you glad you didnt go lol)...and to no ones suprise, it was a sausage fest. A very hairy, pale skinned sausage fest to be exact. :eek:

I agree with others...sex isnt as important as physical affection like cuddling and just holding eachother. Too bad we can't be there for eachother on this lonely holiday. (not talking about sex btw, so get your mind out of the gutter :p)

·
merry-seeking
473 Posts
Did you see the big thread about cuddle parties? There was even a website with pics(they will make you glad you didnt go lol)...and to no ones suprise, it was a sausage fest. A very hairy, pale skinned sausage fest to be exact. :eek:
lol, I didn't see that thread
The cuddle parties I knew about were invite only, the hosts had you fill out an application of sorts to try to screen people and not give out their address to just anyone. It's definitely not everyone's cup of tea:b

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I would rather have someone to cuddle with, too. I feel like having sex shows a lack of will power... it just seems as if having sex is the new trend and losing virginity is a priority.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I would take cuddling over sex anytime.

I miss it so much :< The silky smooth skin that i can feel on my skin, sweet smell, soothing soft voice, beautiful eyes..... OK, grrr, time to wake up!

·
Retired Bingo Cook
11,401 Posts
Girls are so cute and soft an they smell so pretty. I love cuddling.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts