Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should know this by now. Is there any way to truly block someone on this site? I know there is an "ignore" button but doesn't that just work one way? Isn't there a way to block a person like you do on FB where they can't read your posts and I can't read theirs?

·
Registered
4,752 Posts

·
Banned
6,637 Posts
I should know this by now. Is there any way to truly block someone on this site? I know there is an "ignore" button but doesn't that just work one way? Isn't there a way to block a person like you do on FB where they can't read your posts and I can't read theirs?
I really wish something like this existed. It would probably prevent a lot of the conflict on this site.

It would be nice if you could hide your Statistics from other users too.

·
Starlight and moonbeams
20,920 Posts
I asked about this months ago, and the response I got was that there is no possible way.

If I could do that, I probably would stop fighting with random people. I could just block them. Problem solved.

The iggy button is worthless, because they just start conflict, even if I try to avoid it.

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
In American Football, if you block the player it is good for the defensive squad.

Ignoring on the other hand gets is bad for the defensive squad.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I don't want to say that.

But I don't even see the point of "ignore" if someone can still see my posts and make rude comments anyway. Hmmm...that is too bad.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
'Ignore' does have some value, in that you won't receive PMs or e-mails from those you put on your ignore list, in addition to not seeing any of their posts.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
*** Thread closed.

Original question has been answered.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.