Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a thread that explained the most significant truth to never feel anxiety ever again, and feel absolUte peace, joy, and love for the rest of your entire life without any negative emotion. The actions of you guys on this forum is that you would rather complain about your anxiety rather then helping yourself get past it. You will never get past your anxiety with this. Which shows you should not share your anxiety problems, because who cares about anothers anxiety if they arent seeking help to get past it. I don't know about any of you, but I doN't wiry and complain and my issues have been WAY more severe than any little anxiety can ever to be. But I would not rest with pain. You learn how to get past it because someone who cares about themselves will do what ever it takes to get past their problems. The ignorance of the truth I spoke that would of set you free from any pain or anxiety forever. This has shown a lot about everyone's character and maturity. If anyone on this site ever wishes to get past their anxiety then please post right now.

I cannot ever help another of they don't want help. One must ask for help in order to receive help, which is what a highly evolved human knows to do. A master of humanity knows this. I am one of those masters that walk the earth that knows how to solve any problem and heal himself from disorders that are said to be permenant.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I think you need to chill with the condescending attitude. Just because some people go at a different pace doesn't mean that they're not getting anywhere.

Sometimes people just need to ***** a bit to feel better about themselves before they start to make the changes in their life that they need to make in order to overcome S.A.

Turning your life around is difficult, and it's even more difficult when you feel alone and fearful. It's good that people are able to share their experiences and let others know that they are not alone- in this way, everyone who posts here is doing something useful, since they are also helping others. Putting everything out there and knowing that there's someone there to listen (or read, rather) can be extremely cathartic. Sometimes a bit of warmth is just the kick in the pants you need.

·
Banned
1,697 Posts
I think you need to chill with the condescending attitude. Just because some people go at a different pace doesn't mean that they're not getting anywhere.

Sometimes people just need to ***** a bit to feel better about themselves before they start to make the changes in their life that they need to make in order to overcome S.A.

Turning your life around is difficult, and it's even more difficult when you feel alone and fearful. It's good that people are able to share their experiences and let others know that they are not alone- in this way, everyone who posts here is doing something useful, since they are also helping others. Putting everything out there and knowing that there's someone there to listen (or read, rather) can be extremely cathartic. Sometimes a bit of warmth is just the kick in the pants you need.
Well said. :clap

Everyone is not like you. It helps some to hear from others that they can relate to. Thats their boost right there. Knowing that they're not alone. Talking about situations that others may have been feeling alone about. You can't speak for everyone on this site when it comes to what actually helps them cause you don't know everyone.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see....

·
Banned
360 Posts
If one feels intense negative emotion, it's sometimes hard to just stay positive and not complain. Like chair said, people are at different stages and the option to vent should be there. It's a part of moving up the stairs. But I definitely agree that one's got to loosen one's grip of this stage in order to move on. Perhaps, what you're saying is more about people staying at this stage for too long and abusing it. That I agree with. I've been there myself. It takes determination/will power/inner drive and some courage to take another step up and adjust one's habits and thought patterns once more. So, I understand why some people "get stuck".

But honestly, I am not sure if complaining sometimes is beneficial to a happy person or not. I think it could be. But it has to be dealt with and let go of quick so that it doesn't have the time to "sink in".

·
Registered
229 Posts
It's easy for some but hard for others. As for you being a "master of humanity" that "knows how to solve any problem or heal disorders" idk about that. Having SA is difficult and it can be a very different process for every individual. :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
i totally understand that some people need to help themselves but seriously a lot of us vent here and i know people do it a lot because this community is all they have who understand their pain.

OP, please share your ways of enlightenment if you really wanna help people

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ah Just shut up! Some people come on here to Vent and get a little understanding. Which is very healthy to do instead of keeping everything In.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I dont think you understand differing experiences of SA. For a lot of people, finding this type of place, and beginning to explore and understand their issues IS the first step in helping themselves. You might see it as "complaining" or "whining" but until you can explain what you are feeling, and put it into words, you'll never know where to start in overcoming it. And reading other peoples similar stories can allow you to see things objectively in a way that you never can about your own experiences.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts