Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
461 - 480 of 522 Posts

·
Administrator
9,013 Posts
I want to post a different thread, but don't want to spam threads. Can you delete the one I just made since no one has answered yet?
I deleted it for you. :)

It's okay to start more than one thread a day as long as they are about different things, especially if they're in different sections. If you would like your deleted thread brought back, it can be. I think a lot of people would post in it.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I deleted it for you. :)

It's okay to start more than one thread a day as long as they are about different things, especially if they're in different sections. If you would like your deleted thread brought back, it can be. I think a lot of people would post in it.
Thanks!

Idk. I have some threads I want to post, but I don't want to be "that" person. Whatever that means lol (i have no clue.) So I figured one a day would be ok. Idk I'm anxious what can I say lol.

·
Banned
5,776 Posts

·
Banned
17,807 Posts
Just had a 524 timeout error when roughly 102 members, 870 guests are online.

According to diagnostics the computer is ok, cloud is ok, but the timeout error is occurring at the website server.

Sounds like website server is getting overloaded.

Diagnostics said to contact server provider to sort issues out. Needs a tech on website server end to sort issues.

·
Administrator
9,013 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there. New member here. I posted an intro thread about this time yesterday, and when I sign on and look at the mobile version of the site I can see, somewhere, that I have one thread. But the actual thread is still not appearing, so I wonder if it needs a review or a bump or anything? Or, should I start from scratch? Thank you.

·
Administrator
3,124 Posts
Hi there. New member here. I posted an intro thread about this time yesterday, and when I sign on and look at the mobile version of the site I can see, somewhere, that I have one thread. But the actual thread is still not appearing, so I wonder if it needs a review or a bump or anything? Or, should I start from scratch? Thank you.
Hi there,

Welcome to the site :smile2: Your thread should be showing for you now - https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f25/saying-hi-2224865/

Sorry for the delay.

Niall

·
Dog Lover
1,497 Posts
I have a question, what would an "exceptional circumstance" to know why someone was banned be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
9,013 Posts
I have a question, what would an "exceptional circumstance" to know why someone was banned be?
There aren't really any exceptions, but if a person was banned for being a scammer or because they were harassing/abusive to another member outside of the forum, we might let some of the other members know so we can make sure they weren't victims. If they were banned because they were a troll, it's usually obvious.

·
Dog Lover
1,497 Posts
Is posting 10,000 times in three years enough to get you banned? Is that considered spam?

·
Dog Lover
1,497 Posts
Temp banned or permabanned?
Permabanned, but I'll just leave it alone. I just find it really hard to believe that this specific user would break the guidelines consistently enough to get permanently banned when he was the most positive user I've ever seen around here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi i'm new here and getting the 'hardcoded' error after i post something

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,363 Posts
Permabanned, but I'll just leave it alone. I just find it really hard to believe that this specific user would break the guidelines consistently enough to get permanently banned when he was the most positive user I've ever seen around here.

The permanent bans sticky was originally roughly copied from another mental health forum. TBH I didn't really think about what "exceptional circumstances" meant. Perhaps if someone had been aggressively trying to extort money or a really serious safety threat, or something. There have been countless dreadfully behaved users on here over the years, but I'm not sure anything quite like the above.
Anyway, all bans are rare now, even for advertisement spammers. But when they were common, you'd be surprised how bad some outwardly nice/positive users could actually be.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I created a new album but can't see the pics and also I'm seeing another members 'recently updated album' I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen?

461 - 480 of 522 Posts