Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
441 - 460 of 524 Posts

·
gas guzzling feline
1,201 Posts
I want a mod to pm me please, there is a person who has been kind of stalking me and talking crap about my dead fiance, I do not want to start a stink with the person myself but I need to know what to do, I have made some cool friends here so far and do not want to have to leave.

·
gas guzzling feline
1,201 Posts
@Nekobasu - Were you contacted by a Moderator in this regard?

- JB
yes I spoke to A Toxic Butterfly and she explained to me how this troll is harming other members too, Thank you for asking.

·
Harvestor Of Sorrow
5,727 Posts
I started a thread in the testing area called "damn frog" out of haste and frustration. Can you change the thread name to something innocuous please? I think the thread name confuses people thinking it is something that it is not when it appears in the feed. I don't want the thread closed or deleted because I am still using it for practice. Thanks.

·
Take Good Care
7,902 Posts
I started a thread in the testing area called "damn frog" out of haste and frustration. Can you change the thread name to something innocuous please? I think the thread name confuses people thinking it is something that it is not when it appears in the feed. I don't want the thread closed or deleted because I am still using it for practice. Thanks.
I got you ;)

·
Harvestor Of Sorrow
5,727 Posts

·
Harvestor Of Sorrow
5,727 Posts
Could you please delete my thread about making my bed in the positive thinking section, thanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I noticed a possible issue with the security of the Members Photo album and don't know how to let you guys know, so posting here.

I was on my phone yesterday and was able to access the Members Photo Album and I could see member photos, I went to post in there a moment ago from my laptop and it said I could not access this forum as my post count is below 75. I'm guessing I should have also received this message when I tried from my phone yesterday, but I didn't.

Just checked again, not only can I access it from my phone, I'm pretty sure I can post in there too even though I'm on 72 (now 73), but only from my phone.

I've seen the announcement re members' photos being stolen, so thought you should know.

·
Take Good Care
7,902 Posts
I noticed a possible issue with the security of the Members Photo album and don't know how to let you guys know, so posting here.

I was on my phone yesterday and was able to access the Members Photo Album and I could see member photos, I went to post in there a moment ago from my laptop and it said I could not access this forum as my post count is below 75. I'm guessing I should have also received this message when I tried from my phone yesterday, but I didn't.

Just checked again, not only can I access it from my phone, I'm pretty sure I can post in there too even though I'm on 72 (now 73), but only from my phone.

I've seen the announcement re members' photos being stolen, so thought you should know.
Thank you! Are you a Tapatalk user by any chance?

·
Registered
74 Posts

Thank you! Are you a Tapatalk user by any chance?
No, I was just using the browser on my phone.

·
Discord all the way
5,495 Posts
What kind of extensions are you running on your browser? I see a lot of them.
You shouldn't be getting that, and I'm not sure myself what that is.

Lee
Ah......I am slow. What is a browser extension?^^'' I heard of it but I never knew exactly what it is.

EDIT: Ok I checked my settings. I guess I have 4 extensions. 2 Norton Security, MSN and Skype. I don't even use those let along know how they got there. I will remove them. LOL
On my screen snapshot, across the toolbar are Bookmarks of websites. It automatically does this. I have a Browser called Slimjet. It automatically have a Facebook and Amazon symbol on the toolbar. I just removed the Bookmark feature to see if it makes any difference. I am starting to wonder if it is just this Internet Browser I been using. Then again on my mobile phone the same pop up panel come up there at times.

Thank You for the feedback: )
I will just deal with it. I been dealing with it for this long. LMAO:D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hi mods! Can my 'priorities and romance' thread be moved to the other relationships forum under frustration instead of controversial? It prob fits better there, but not sure if it actually makes any difference lol. Shrug.

·
Administrator
9,128 Posts
Hi mods! Can my 'priorities and romance' thread be moved to the other relationships forum under frustration instead of controversial? It prob fits better there, but not sure if it actually makes any difference lol. Shrug.
I moved it for you. :)

441 - 460 of 524 Posts