Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 522 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,361 Posts
I have stickied this in case anyone wants to use it. Though I can't speak for the others, but don't think it's the most efficient way to contact a mod. IMO it's better just to PM someone directly with your issue and they will get back to you at some point. You can perhaps even just leave a visitor message
if you don't need to keep it private. :)

·
Administrator
9,013 Posts
If you could delete/ban my account please, I will never return to this website even if my life depended on it.
User requested bans aren't allowed anymore, but if you change your password to something like fjdopjboidfhreio4521 and then sign out without writing it anywhere, the only way you would be able to use your account is if you changed it to something else, so it would be like a ban.

·
I Am Second
58,061 Posts

·
I Am Second
58,061 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I registered yesterday and I would like to know why my first post was deleted, it wasn't vulgar, mean or offtopic. I'd at least like to have a copy of it so I can revise it once I am told what the problem was...

Thanks

·
Administrator
3,124 Posts
Hello,

I registered yesterday and I would like to know why my first post was deleted, it wasn't vulgar, mean or offtopic. I'd at least like to have a copy of it so I can revise it once I am told what the problem was...

Thanks
I cannot see any record of your post. What area did you post in and what was the topic title so we can investigate?

Thanks,
- JB

1 - 20 of 522 Posts